Burley Pottery sells an assorted list of our products on our online site located at www.burleyclaystore.com. For all other Burley Pottery items not listed on our retail site you can search for one of our may retailers ion an area near you.
BURLEY CLAY BIRDBATHS
- Place your birdbath away from foliage where predators hide.
- Place your birdbath a few yards from trees so that birds can perch on limbs and groom themselves.
- Keep water fresh to attract birds and prevent algae.
- Add Burley Clay’s birdbath fillers or rocks for birds to land on when drinking or bathing.
- To prevent water from freezing in your birdbath in the winter use a de-icer.
- If your birdbath cannot be maintained in the winter turn your birdbath top over or take indoors. Freezing water may cause cracking.
Hints for creating a beautiful container garden
Choose the right plant for your desired planter location. Sun loving plants: southeast or southern. Shade loving plants: north or eastern.
Place tallest plant in center with shorter plants arranged in descending order of height. Use draping or cascading plants around the edges of the planter.
Use a combination of foliage shapes, sizes, textures and colors.
Routine care is extremely important: watering, pruning and feeding with a liquid fertilizer.
Protect pots in winter by placing them in a garage or shed. Freezing water may cause cracking.