TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Burley sells directly to garden centers, nurseries, specialty birding stores, hardware stores, mail order catalogs,and other independent retailers. If you are a consumer searching for our products please check our customer list to find a retailer in your area.
If you are interested in becoming a dealer, please complete the “become a retailer” application under the Wholesale tab. Your request will be forwarded to a Burley sales representative in your area and you will be contacted as soon as possible. Or, you may contact Burley’s main office toll free at 866-429-2529.
Burley Clay Products offers flexible order minimums designed to satisfy many needs.
$650.00 and above – No Surcharge
$500.00-$649.00 orders are welcome. A surcharge of $40.00 will apply.
For the Western States of AZ, CA, NV, NM, OR, WA – Minimum Order is $850.00
No minimum order is required when picking up at our Roseville factory.
All prices are FOB Roseville, Ohio.
Terms: 2% 10 days, net 30 days. Open accounts may be established upon completion and approval of a credit application. Prior to credit approval, bills may be paid by credit card or check. Past due accounts will be assessed a finance charge of 1.5% per month.
Freight and Delivery
Orders are palletized and shipped via common carrier, FOB, Roseville, Ohio. All freight is prepaid and added to the product invoice. Please allow 4 weeks for delivery. There are no palletizing charges on $650.00+ minimum orders or $850.00 Western States Minimum Order (See list above).
Factory pick-ups are welcome in Roseville, Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. No appointment is necessary and no minimum order required. Placing order prior to pickup is appreciated. Burley Clay Products is not responsible for damage that may occur to products after they have left our facility.
Notice of order cancellation is required in writing prior to its return. Any unauthorized return or refusal
of product will be subject to a 15% restocking fee plus any applicable return freight charges.
All Shipments are inspected prior to their leaving our docks. If, however, you should discover any shortages, please call our Customer Service Department within 7 working days of the receipt of the order. Any claim for shortage falling outside this 7 working day period will be invalid. Contact Burley’s Customer Service Department to report damage or suspected damage within
48 hours of receipt of shipment. Write on the bill of lading all damage that is seen and/or “concealed damage suspected”.
Please note that special services such as notification of Delivery, Inside Delivery, Reconsignment of Delivery, Redelivery and Residential Delivery are subject to additional charges from the freight carrier.
Our gardenware products are made from a natural stoneware body and are both handcrafted and decorated. They are thus subject to slight variations in color and texture that enhance their natural beauty; and in no way do these variations compromise the products structural integrity.
We at Burley Clay Products are committed to serving you, our valued customer. If you should have
any questions or need any assistance, please call our Customer Service Department at 740-697-0221, Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. EST. Our toll free number is 866-429-2529. After 4:00 p.m. or on weekends you may leave a message on our voicemail. Our fax number is 740-697-0246.
All Prices are subject to change without any prior notice. We are not responsible for typographical errors.
Birdbaths manufactured by Burley Clay Products
- Place your birdbath away from foliage where predators hide.
- Place your birdbath a few yards from trees so that birds can perch on limbs and groom themselves.
- Keep water fresh to attract birds and prevent algae.
- Add Burley Clay’s birdbath fillers or rocks for birds to land on when drinking or bathing.
- To prevent water from freezing in your birdbath in the winter use a de-icer.
- If your birdbath cannot be maintained in the winter turn your birdbath top over or take indoors. Freezing water may cause cracking.
Hints for creating a beautiful container garden
- Choose the right plant for your desired planter location. Sun loving plants: southeast or southern. Shade loving plants: north or eastern.
- Place tallest plant in center with shorter plants arranged in descending order of height. Use draping or cascading plants around the edges of the planter.
- Use a combination of foliage shapes, sizes, textures and colors.
- Routine care is extremely important: watering, pruning and feeding with a liquid fertilizer.
- Protect pots in winter by placing them in a garage or shed. Freezing water may cause cracking.