TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Burley sells directly to garden centers, nurseries, specialty birding stores, hardware stores, mail order catalogs,and other independent retailers. If you are a consumer searching for our products please check our customer list to find a retailer in your area.
If you are interested in becoming a dealer, please complete the “become a retailer” application under the Wholesale tab. Your request will be forwarded to a Burley sales representative in your area and you will be contacted as soon as possible. Or, you may contact Burley’s main office toll free at 866-429-2529.
2017–2018 Terms and Conditions
$850.00 minimum Order.
$650.00 -$849.00 orders are welcome, however, a Surcharge of $40.00 will apply. Western States – AZ, CA, NV, NM, OR, WA – min. order is $1,000.00.
No minimum order is required when picking up from our Roseville Factory. All prices are FOB Roseville, Ohio.
Freight and Delivery:
Orders are Palletized and Shipped via common carrier, FOB, Roseville, Ohio. Burley will arrange and schedule freight unless a pickup appointment is made. Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery.
Factory pickups are welcome in Roseville, Monday-Friday 8am to 2pm. No minimum order is required when picking up. Appointments must be scheduled with the office at least 48hr. in advance.
All shipments are inspected prior to leaving our docks. If, however, you should discover any shortages, please call our Customer Service Department within 7 working days of the receipt of the order. Any claim for shortage falling outside this 7 working day period will be invalid. Contact Burley’s Customer Service Department to report damage or suspected damage within 48 hours of receipt of shipment. Write on the bill of lading
all damage that is seen and/or “concealed damage suspected”.
2% 10 days, net 30 days. Open accounts may be established upon completion and approval of a credit application. Prior to credit approval, bills may be paid by credit card or check. Past due accounts will be assessed a finance charge of 1.5% per month.
Notice of order cancellation is required in writing prior to its return. Any unauthorized return or refusal of product will be subject to a 15% restocking fee plus any applicable return freight charges.
Our products are made from natural materials and unique glazes, thus they are subject to slight variations in color and texture that enhances their natural beauty. In no way do these variations
compromise the products structural integrity.
Please note that special services such as Notification of Delivery, Inside Delivery, Reconsignment of Delivery, Redelivery and Residential Delivery are subject to additional charges from the freight carrier.
We at Burley Pottery are committed to serving you, our valued customer. If you should have any questions or need any assistance, please call our Customer Service Department (phone and fax number below) Monday – Friday 8am-4pm EST. Our toll free number is 866-429-2529. Calls after
4pm or Weekends please leave a message on our voicemail.
All prices are subject to change without any prior notice. We are not responsible for any typographical errors.
Birdbaths manufactured by Burley Clay Products
- Place your birdbath away from foliage where predators hide.
- Place your birdbath a few yards from trees so that birds can perch on limbs and groom themselves.
- Keep water fresh to attract birds and prevent algae.
- Add Burley Clay’s birdbath fillers or rocks for birds to land on when drinking or bathing.
- To prevent water from freezing in your birdbath in the winter use a de-icer.
- If your birdbath cannot be maintained in the winter turn your birdbath top over or take indoors. Freezing water may cause cracking.
Hints for creating a beautiful container garden
- Choose the right plant for your desired planter location. Sun loving plants: southeast or southern. Shade loving plants: north or eastern.
- Place tallest plant in center with shorter plants arranged in descending order of height. Use draping or cascading plants around the edges of the planter.
- Use a combination of foliage shapes, sizes, textures and colors.
- Routine care is extremely important: watering, pruning and feeding with a liquid fertilizer.
- Protect pots in winter by placing them in a garage or shed. Freezing water may cause cracking.